"strangers" can't see my portfolio (made with the catablog plugin)

I was using catablog to organize my portfolio on http://KMurrayCreative.com , and can't get it so that non-paid members/strangers can see my portfolio...
The short code for catablog has "catablog" in it, though I'm using other terms in it to organize by date etc...
Please advise,
thanks!

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi kmurraycreative,

Looks like the membership level you have set as the Stranger is restricting that shortcode. Do you have a shortcode rule being used for that particular membership level?

If you don't, could you maybe try dragging that shortcode rule into the positive area and making sure that [catablog] shortcode is ticked there?

If that doesn't fix it, could you perhaps provide us a screenshot of that membership level's rule setup?

Thanks,
    David

• kmurraycreative
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Just wanted to add that I tried removing the short codes rule and the only rule I now have for free users/strangers is the "disallowed pages": client area and everything under it....
    ... and it's still not allowing me to see the catablog short code...

• Philip John
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hiya,

Sorry you haven't had a response from anyone in a while...

Can you confirm whether the shortcode works when you de-activate Membership? We need to discount the possibility that the catablog isn't working rather than it being a Membership issue.

Cheers,
    Phil

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya,

As we haven't heard back from ya with any response in awhile I'm gonna mark this one resolved. If you'd like to go through anything further, feel free to re-open this thread. Alternately, you can also always open up a new one.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.