Strip Slash Issue On WPMU.org

I didn't know where to put this exactly so I hope this is ok.

I made a comment on WPMU.org and it cross posted to my Facebook account. That part worked fine, but there is a strip slashes thing happening in the cross post.

I don't know if you were aware of this already, but if not - you are now. ; )

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Corey,

I am sorry that I did not make my question clear enough to go forward with trying to figure this out, therefore I shall rephrase it to: where or what were you using to compose the post?

Thank you for you understanding.

Please advise

Cheers, Joe

• NetPotion
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi Joe,

As I mentioned in my original post, I commented on an article at WPMU.org using the comment form provided.

I'm not sure where the confusion is, but I'll try to be clearer.

1. I visited WPMU.org

2. I read an article James posted

3. I commented under that article

4. The comment I made was posted to my Facebook wall via whatever plugin you are using on WPMU.org

5. The strip slashes issue showed up when I viewed the cross posted version on Facebook. This is what the screenshot depicts.

~ Corey

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Corey,

My apologies, it was just not clear to me where you had commented, I took commented meant ... well commented but did not figure out it was from there ... lol

Anyway, I will notify the WPMU Dev lead developer of this anomaly and hopefully he can point us in the right direction to getting this issue fixed.

Thank you for your feedback and pointing out this issue.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.