Stripe Not working for checkout after recent update

Hi there,

Using stripe checking out is not working somehow after recent update. After clicking checkout, the page can't be found.

Could you please help me solve this?

Thanks,
Nicole

  • Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

    Hello Nicole

    Hope you are well today and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

    I just tested this on my site with stripe and unable to replicate this issue. It could be possible that recent update is not able to find proper checkout page. :confused: so Would you please grant me support staff access so that I can check in depth regarding your issue ?. You can grant me support access via WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access.

    Looking forward to hearing back.
    Cheers,
    Milan

  • Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

    Hello Nicole

    Thanks for granting access to your site.

    This is also seems to because of SSL, as you have specified Force SSL? option as shown in this screenshot for transaction and your site does not have SSL installed, up and running.

    But as you already in process of installing it. Please let me know if this remains even after installing SSL.

    Cheers,
    Milan

  • Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

    Hello Nicole,

    I hope you're well today!

    It's good to know that the SSL cert solved an initial issue.

    As for the checkout/Stripe issue. I took a liberty of accessing your site and checking its settings. I also tried to go through checkout process (I created myself a subscriber account on your site) and can confirm the "Missing required param:exp_month" error.

    However, I also noticed that the checkout process doesn't look/work quite as it should. For example, the second step after login ("2 Review Order/Payment") shouldn't be "all time visible" there.

    This and a look at the browser console makes me think that there's some interference either from a theme or from another plugin. A full theme/plugin conflict test is necessary here so could you please perform it? To do this, please follow steps outlined on a flowchart in this article (scroll the page down slightly):

    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

    This should let us identify the source of the issue and I should then be able to follow up with further tests and a solution.

    Let me know about test results please.

    Best regards,
    Adam

  • Nicole
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

    Hi Predrag,

    Don't worry about my problem anymore, I decided to switch to Woocommerce in the end. That doesn't conflict with my theme. I'm still using other plugins from WPMUDEV :slight_smile:

    I'll let you guys know if I have further questions.
    Many thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.