Stripe Payment Gate Away in Pro Sites doesn't appear properly

Hi,
I have the pro sites plugin and the Stripe Payment Gate Away doesn't appear properly. It only shows the checkbox but anything else.
Thanks in advance

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Luis,

I'm sorry to hear that Stripe gateway is not working correctly on your site.

We are facing some issues with the gateway at the moment, however I'm not able to confirm if the same issue is present on your site because there is only Manual gateway enabled.

Would you mind allowing support access so we can have a closer look at this?
    To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Luis,

Thanks for the support access. I can see this is different issue that I mentioned in my original post.
    It looks like there is conflict with another plugin. Please run a quick plugin/theme conflict test as described in getting support manual E. Plugin Conflict Test
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-2

If there will be no results of the plugin conflict we will need to check the debug.log - to enable it, open your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:
    define('WP_DEBUG', true);
    In order to enable the error logging to a file on the server you need to add yet one more similar line:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

In this case the errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/directory.

Depending on whether you want your errors to be only logged or also displayed on the screen you should also have this line there, immediately after the line mentioned above:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

The wp-config.php is located in your WordPress root directory. It’s the same file where the database configuration settings are. You will have to access it by FTP or SFTP in order to edit it.

After that visit again Strip gateway settings page so it will generate error.

I would need then to see content of the debug.log file - so please upload it to service like a Dropbox and paste link here.

kind regards
    Kasia

• viobru
    • Support

Hope you are doing great :slight_smile:

Thanks for informing that no debug.log file was created on the site after enabling the debug mode.

Just to clarify, did you run the conflict test that my teammate Kasia suggested? If so, were you getting the same error when running it? If not, could you please run it? You can find information about how to run a conflict test here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-2
    Please, make sure you have a COMPLETE and UPDATED backup of your site before running the conflict test.

On the other hand, I was going to check the current Pro SItes settings on your site and seems that Support Access is not active anymore. Could you please enable it again? You can enable support access by following the steps from this guide.

I also tried to reserve a site on it using Stripe testing card data to check if I was getting the same issue from my end and I got an error:

Do you have Stripe Mode set to Live Site? If so, would it be possible to switch Stripe to Testing mode so we can test this again?

Many thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
    Violeta

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.