Stripe with iDeal in Membership 2 Pro

I am currently using Stripe for recurring payments on my website development.youngsecurity.nl
Currently they are only able to pay by creditcard because PayPal payments and iDeal payments are disabled in WordPress environment (iDeal is most important gateway in the Netherlands). I contacted Stripe about this, this was their answer:

Thanks for reaching out about this.

Currently, we aren't able to accept iDeal or PayPal using Stripe on Wordpress, as it requires custom development from the owners of the third-party integration. However, we are actively working with our partners to bring iDeal to their users. I would recommend reaching out to their support team to express your interest though, and asking to see whether they can provide a timeline on this.

In order to allow your customers to pay with iDeal on your website, you will need to integrate one unified API using Sources. Here's some documentation outlining how to set this up:

https://stripe.com/docs/sources/ideal

Is it something you can add in the Membership 2 Pro plugin? I think many other Dutch members would love to see this integrated in the plugin. Thanks!