Structural SEO plugins and technique

My website listing on google Shows the main page and then has various subdirectories listed underneath. I’d like to change which pages show underneath. I’d like to change it shows the subdomains (cities) underneath. Is one of your plugins good for that? I looked at Smartcrawl, Multi-site Site Maps, and Site Categories but wasn’t sure which, or other, plugin would work. I already have Yoast (free version) and it has some XML indexing but it doesn’t look geared to multisite.

• Katya Tsihotska
    • Support & QA

Hi wadams92101

Hope you had a great day!

My website listing on google Shows the main page and then has various subdirectories listed underneath. I’d like to change which pages show underneath. I’d like to change it shows the subdomains (cities) underneath. Is one of your plugins good for that?

As cotr mentioned before there is no direct way to get Sitelinks for your website. As things stand right now:

– Sitelinks are automated

– Sitelinks are created through website best practices

– Google doesn’t tell you how to create Sitelinks or control their appearance directly

Unfortunately, there are no fixed steps that you can follow to get Sitelinks on your website, but you can follow a process to increase your chances of getting Sitelinks.

You can look trough this article to get more information about this.

Does your Post Indexer plugin do the same thing as the plugin WordPress MU Sitewide Tags Pages?

I.e., does it send posts from subdomains up to the main domain (in a tags page) so that it can be displayed there?

These plugins maybe a little bit similar but not quite the same.

WordPress MU Sitewide Tags Pages – creates a new blog on your server for all the posts on your site. If you want to use it you should do it with caution, because this plugin was updated last time nearly 3 years ago and it might be not fully compatible with new WordPress versions.

As for Post Indexer, it makes network wide search and share possible. Unlock new ways to find and display content by bringing posts from any site on your network into one index. Please, read more about this plugin here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/post-indexer/

For more clear understanding it would be better if you’ll visit both sections: Detail and Usage.

Keep in mind that this plugin is only used in conjunction with others, you might also check out a plugin like the Recent Global Posts Widget.

And your Smartcrawl plugin: I have Yoast (free version). Is Smartcrawl complimentary with Yoast or a replacement?

Please, check information that my colleague Kasia provide in her reply here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/does-smartcrawl-replaces-yoast-seo#post-1051681

It should clarify the situation for you.

If you have any additional questions please let me know and I’ll be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Katya

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.