Struggles installing Marketpress

I subscribed wanting to upgrade from MarketPress Lite to MarketPress Pro, but opening the zip file through my browser started a continual loop opening tabs, so It couldn't be installed. Also, I went to look for support but the website form never accepted my message...just kept saying "please wait." I could not find support anywhere else for my issue without spending a lot of time hunting. I found no manual, no instructions, no support. Within my plugins it says that MarketPlace is installed, but all I have access to is the lite version. How do I install/access the pro version?

• aecnu

Greetings Schmeckpeper,

Welcome to WPMU DEV!

This is indeed the support area - you have found it!

Sorry to see that you are having an issue with your WordPress installation and the Market Press plugin.

Every product on WPMU has a home page and a usage tab that gives all the available instructions for the applicable plugin/theme as noted for Market Press here

The first thing to do is delete the old plugin from the installation and all the data in the database will remain in tact. Of course this is done using either FTP or from the admin dashboard --> Plugins --> find Market Press and delete.

The next thing to do is follow the instructions uploading the plugin as instructed using FTP which is the surest way to insure accuracy ~or~ the alternate method of your choice.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.