Stuck in Easy Blogging

Help, one of my users is stuck in Easy Blogging no matter how many times I click “Activate Advanced Admin” it stays in Easy Blogging mode. I’ve tried logging out, clearing the cache. Any ideas on things I can try? Also, this site is using multi-domains. I’d be happy to let someone from support log in, it’s not a production system (yet).

• Philip John
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hiya Ryan!

Do you have any other plugins installed? I’ve seen some conflicts myself and this may be causing it.

The easiest thing to do is simply remove the plugin from your server using FTP. That will force WordPress to de-activate it.

Then try to re-activate with other plugins disabled and see when the error re-occurs to determine the culprit.

Cheers,

Phil

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings ryan_marsh :slight_smile:

I have experienced this before, still have it going on occasionally, and found by clicking one of the other presented tabs I was then able to exit easy blogging :slight_smile: using the “Activate Advanced Admin” selection :slight_smile:

I just now tried it though and it exited fine ….. lol without clicking another tab – go figure.

Joe :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.