Students not enrolled after purchasing course

Students not automatically enrolled in a course after purchase.

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Foodesign,

I'm afraid I'm not able to replicate this issue with CoursePress and WooCommerce - when users are doing checkout in WooCommerce then payment in order has to have a status completed - only then user will be enrolled in course.
    If for any reason payment in order is pending or on hold, it means that payment is not cleared, so user will not be able to enroll to course.
    But all the payments and order status are out of control of the CoursePress and only WooCommerce is handling that.
    From what I see, on your site test made by Nastia has still pending status so that test user wont be able to access the course.

Because PayPal is live on your site, I can't test it properly.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• theFUZE

Gotcha, I'll test some more and see. You can use the coupon code Pay0 as well to test and it won't charge you anything.

So in order to use the Woocommerce product do I need to uncheck the box about forwarding to parent course from Woo.?

Redirect WooCommerce product post to a parent course post
    If checked, visitors who try to access WooCommerce single post will be automatically redirected to a parent course single post.

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Foodesign,

Gotcha, I'll test some more and see. You can use the coupon code Pay0 as well to test and it won't charge you anything.

I have tested with coupon code and it shows me that I am enrolled to the course.

So in order to use the Woocommerce product do I need to uncheck the box about forwarding to parent course from Woo.?

No, the redirect option should show only for the products that are in relation with course. When there is no such relation they will show like normal products.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.