Students Progress in a course and Feedback

Hi,
I was wondering if there is a way to view a students progress in a given course and take his feedback.
It would be great if you could please help me out with this.
Thanks

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @Jayant, hope you're doing well today! :slight_smile:

Inside your site's Dashboard, if you go to:

CoursePress Pro -> Students

And click on the Workbook icon for the student in question, you can access their progress for a course he's registered for (there'll be a dropdown menu that you can use on that page to select which course you want to check the progress for, if he's signed up for more than one course).

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

• Jayant
    • New Recruit

Hey Michael,

I am doing good, thanks.

In the workbook, under students section all I am able to see is the answers to the quiz and grades if any. I was trying to see the progress in the sense that how many units and modules has the student completed or the percentage progress or at least whether he has completed the course.

Please guide me if I am doing any wrong settings or so, because I followed the same procedure that you told but was unable to get the desired effect.

Thank you

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @Jayant,

I was trying to see the progress in the sense that how many units and modules has the student completed or the percentage progress or at least whether he has completed the course.

Ah okay, thanks for clarifying that. :slight_smile:

This would be something we've got a feature request for presently (on a similar train of thought):

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/can-i-see-my-students-progress

In the meantime though, you could at least tell which questions have been answered in a course by a student. It'd definitely be neat though to be able to view the course progress of a student like what you've mentioned here. :slight_smile:

Hope this helps!

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.