Students who are enrolled in courses for some reason can

Students who are enrolled in courses for some reason can not access the course content. The courses and units are live and published. Please advise.

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Darel,

Hope you're doing well today and thanks for your question!

Can you try re-saving your permalinks? It looks like you may have changed some of the slugs too, so you can re-save permalinks via:

Settings > Permalinks.

Let us know if that resolves the issue.

I tried viewing your CoursePress settings; however, your WordPress seemed to log me out after a few clicks so I couldn't get that far. This could be a conflict between our support access and a plugin you have installed.

If you're still having the issue would you mind sending in your WP information to us through our private contact form?

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Tyler Postle"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me :slight_smile:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Look forward to hearing back on this Darel! Talk to you soon.

Cheers,
    Tyler

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Darel,

I got your email, thanks for sending that in :slight_smile:

I see your issue, it wasn't working for me either. Do you mind doing a plugin and theme check so we can get those crossed off the list? That will help narrow down the possibilities a lot!

It may also help us know exactly where to look if it happens to be a plugin or theme conflict.

Look forward to hearing back Darel! Hope you're having a great day.

All the best,
    Tyler

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Darel,

Thanks for all your patience here! I just responded back to your private email through our contact form. Requesting FTP access so I can take a more indepth look here :slight_smile:

Once I receive that I will be able to do further debugging to figure out the root of the issue here.

Talk to you soon!

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.