studio

I did not see documentation on the various settings for this theme.

Can the right side of the top bar be used? For search...

Where do I find the position layout diagram for the various positions?

Thanks.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings MarketUS,

Thank you for the great question and the available documents for Studio are located on the themes home page usage tab and in the following folder of the theme itself \studio\library\docs

Where do I find the position layout diagram for the various positions?

This does not exist that I am aware.

Can the right side of the top bar be used? For search...

This is certainly possible since anything is possible when one is a competent coder with a vision and the will to get the job done - and I am not a coder.

This indeed falls plainly into the realm of custom coding.

With that said, what challenges have you come across trying to implement it yourself? Perhaps I can get the lead developer to look at it if as effort is being made.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings MarketUS,

Thank you for the additional input and I certainly have to agree The biggest obstacle for any user is styling and surprised how many have not attempted to learn css or want to do styling and do not know css.

Similar to wanting to do brain surgery but not take the time to learn about the brain.

I do not know exactly how the position map would help due to I am not familiar with it.

Could you please be so kind to take a moment to explain what you are indeed referring to? Or what it is compromised of?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• MarketUS
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Here we go.

A map helps so I do not have to guess where each widget appears.

Joomla has a command:

http://yoursite.com/index.php?tp=1

This will show where each module, widget in wp, will appear.

I used a friend of mine's site in the attached.

You are correct in the css comment, but most of us 'almost developers' enjoy the way you develop things and don't like touching your code.

On the other side, the theme suffusion, has far too many options, but it has a ton of wirget positions. I deactivated it and went with your studio theme and love it.

It would be nice to be able to use the rest of the blue bar on my site.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings MarketUS,

Thank you for the clarification and the illustrations in which I will appropriately turn this into a feature request to the theme developers with the hope of it becoming a chosen item for development which I personally have no say in other then this very submission.

It seems like a great idea in any event.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.