Studio theme and Google Maps issue

I am trying to display Google based maps on my site with Studio theme installed but the popup infowindow for the map marker icons is being corrupted.

Map page link on Studio theme: http://thegallerieslist.com/glocscode4/

I have the same map system on another site with Blogs MU and no issues at all.
link: http://clude.me/locations/

Any clues as to why this might be happening would be a real help.

• Tammie
    • WordPress Wizard

@AltisonaMedia: Could be any number of things you will have to explore as custom code.

1. Do you get same effect in BuddyPress default theme?
    2. Have you got a CSS name clash?
    3. Are the image files it should be using on your server - looks like it uses image files for those corners but you need to use firebug to track it down.
    4. Have you tried a full width template in case the size is the issue? You could create one to use. Also if you haven't done it don't just resize generate a map based on those sizes. Looks to me like squashing going on.
    5. Use firebug to track down the class/classes

We can't support every custom code just because it works in one theme doesn't mean it's right or even you've got it right for that server.

• AltisonaMedia
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

@Tammie

its also ok in the default theme and a number of others.

I fully understand that you can't support all custom code and was just hoping for some pointers/hints or help because I am a little stumped by this. I was really asking to see if it is a known issue or that you might know what was wrong.

Thanks for taking a look and I will try your suggestions.

• Tammie
    • WordPress Wizard

@AltisonaMedia: Not going to be a known issue if custom code, my thoughts are size could impact or the server but if you've tried different themes on that server it will either be a CSS clash (name wise - easily fixed with !important / child stuff) or size. My money is on size if you look at how it is formatted. Are you generating each time for a new smaller size as you should be.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.