Studio Theme: Fresh WP Install Local Setup Problem

Just set up a fresh install of Wordpress and everything was working well with the default theme.

I set this up through MAMP on my local computer as it will be a development environment.

I then tried to install Studio Theme and got the following errors:

Notice: Use of undefined constant TEMPLATE_DOMAIN - assumed 'TEMPLATE_DOMAIN' in /Users/payne/Sites/PhysicianAssistantED/wp-content/themes/studio/functions.php on line 6

Notice: Undefined index: page in /Users/payne/Sites/PhysicianAssistantED/wp-content/themes/studio/library/functions/option-functions.php on line 1856

Notice: Undefined index: page in /Users/payne/Sites/PhysicianAssistantED/wp-content/themes/studio/library/functions/option-functions.php on line 1877

Notice: Undefined index: page in /Users/payne/Sites/PhysicianAssistantED/wp-content/themes/studio/library/functions/option-functions.php on line 1907

Notice: Undefined index: page in /Users/payne/Sites/PhysicianAssistantED/wp-content/themes/studio/library/functions/option-functions.php on line 1933

Notice: Undefined index: page in /Users/payne/Sites/PhysicianAssistantED/wp-content/themes/studio/library/functions/option-functions.php on line 1933

Notice: Undefined index: page in /Users/payne/Sites/PhysicianAssistantED/wp-content/themes/studio/library/functions/option-functions.php on line 1949

Not sure what I need to do to correct the problem. Is there a problem with establishing Studio in a local MAMP setup?

Dave

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya David,

I know there's not an issue with Studio and MAMP cause I have this as one of my local setups myself. I actually think Tammie does as well.

Haven't ever seen this before. Can you tell me a bit more about how you have MAMP configured? This only happens when you activate the Studio theme?

Open up console and check your error logs as well. Could be something there.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.