Studio Theme: Fresh WP Install Local Setup Problem

Just set up a fresh install of Wordpress and everything was working well with the default theme.

I set this up through MAMP on my local computer as it will be a development environment.

I then tried to install Studio Theme and got the following errors:

Notice: Use of undefined constant TEMPLATE_DOMAIN - assumed 'TEMPLATE_DOMAIN' in /Users/payne/Sites/PhysicianAssistantED/wp-content/themes/studio/functions.php on line 6

Notice: Undefined index: page in /Users/payne/Sites/PhysicianAssistantED/wp-content/themes/studio/library/functions/option-functions.php on line 1856

Notice: Undefined index: page in /Users/payne/Sites/PhysicianAssistantED/wp-content/themes/studio/library/functions/option-functions.php on line 1877

Notice: Undefined index: page in /Users/payne/Sites/PhysicianAssistantED/wp-content/themes/studio/library/functions/option-functions.php on line 1907

Notice: Undefined index: page in /Users/payne/Sites/PhysicianAssistantED/wp-content/themes/studio/library/functions/option-functions.php on line 1933

Notice: Undefined index: page in /Users/payne/Sites/PhysicianAssistantED/wp-content/themes/studio/library/functions/option-functions.php on line 1933

Notice: Undefined index: page in /Users/payne/Sites/PhysicianAssistantED/wp-content/themes/studio/library/functions/option-functions.php on line 1949

Not sure what I need to do to correct the problem. Is there a problem with establishing Studio in a local MAMP setup?

Dave