Studio theme options not working

I just tried to install the studio theme.
It activated but anytime I try to navigate on its theme options, clicking on tabs won't do anything. It stays on the first tab (scripts).

Would anyone know why?

• Elliott Bristow
    • The Bug Hunter

Hi Blandine,

Are you saying that the theme options aren't' working on the admin side? If so, that's certainly odd. Are there any Javascript errors reported while navigating the admin pages?

You can check for errors by opening the developer console (usually F12). In Chrome for example, there would be a red cross in the bottom right corner if there are errors reported. If there are, this could explain why the tabs are not working.

• blandine_grimaldi
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

That's right, in the admin the tabs under "theme options" don't work. It stays on the same screen. It works for custom styling though

I just did the developer console and have 2 red crosses:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'stop' of undefined jquery-ui-personalized-1.6rc2.min.js:10
    Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method 'buttonset'

No idea what that means.

• Elliott Bristow
    • The Bug Hunter

Those errors mean that you are using a custom build of jQuery, rather than the default pakage bundled with WordPress, and it's not working properly. This is not advised, and is more than likely what it causing your problem.

I would recommend switching back the default jQuery package. It's possible that the custom one has been added by a plugin, so it may mean disabling plugins until you find which one added the custom jQuery build.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.