Studio Theme PDF / Documentation

I hear there's a pretty helpful PDF that documents and maps out the entire studio theme, but I've been digging and can't seem to find it. Have you got a link to it anyplace? Can you post it here? I'm in need.

We're trying to figure out how to get some more widgetized areas into the homepage and want to make sure we understand how everything comes together before we start fiddling.

Thanx in advance for your help. :slight_smile:

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Wow, many thanks for that one Tammie! I had no idea those were even there! And very nice job with them as well. I've never seen a theme documented like that and I've used quite a bunch of commercial themes.

@jonhardison Did you have any other questions or concerns regarding that?

Cheers,
    David

• jonhardison
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Clicked to subscribe and didn't get any emails. First time back since my post, so I'm going to go check it all out now. Thanx guys for your help.

@DavidM, I was looking to widgetize areas of the homepage that aren't currently. I know I can firebug it, but I just want to be sure I don't stumble into anything I'm not aware of, so I figure the docs will be really helpful with that, some of the CSS, etc.

The sidebar stuff I'm good with. I just need more out of the homepage than it comes with by default.

I'll be back and let you know how it went.
    Thanx again! :slight_smile:

Jon-

• jonhardison
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Sorry. Mr Idiot over here spent an hour roaming around this site looking for Librabry/Docs. So my wife walks by and says, "No dope! It's in the download!", and I'm like, "Oh! That makes a LOT more sense."

I've got the doc. We're good.

Jon-

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.