Stupid Question on A Simpler Way to Export Data

This is probably stupid on my part as I think that this should be simpler than it is.
I'm using a plugin called Connections and I use the tile template for this plugin. You can see what I'll be talking about at the following link.
http://www.westsuburbanreferralsgroup.com/members/
My question is that I need to print up a brochure for this group and don't understand why (I asked the developer for this feature or an export vcard a long time ago).
What I don't understand is that if you can gather and export the date to the webpage, why cant you simple set an option to print the same date, look and feel to a photo file, or Vcard?
Is there a simpler solution than trying to use snagit (which for this group isn't a big deal as there are currently only 14 members).
I'm trying to book a client who likes this design and feel but needs to be able to print a directory book and would like the same look and feel as the website. Problem is that there will be a couple of hundred employees and data will change frequently. Any and all help is appreciated!

• aecnu

Greetings Dean Kaus,

Thank you for this great question and a significant item to bring up.

It can be pretty challenging to support other peoples work, but we do our best here to help you with any WordPress issues at all.

Is there a simpler solution than trying to use snagit (which for this group isn't a big deal as there are currently only 14 members).

I admit the first thing I thought of was snagit but see your point about several hundred employees and personally other then this have no ideas how to resolve this situation.

Therefore I will ping the Chief of the developers/coders in here, @Aaron, to see what ideas he may have to offer as a possible solution.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

• Dean Kaus

Thanks for the points @MTB1701 glad to see you back in action here. Still plan on a trip to MO. sometime in the near future. Right now business is really weird so not sure when I'll get down there. Will have to take a break from the road trip and meet up for lunch or something.

I love the Connections plugin and I popped the reasonable fee for the tile layout. Back in the old days of databases I probably could have figured out a way to do this on my own. I know that the logic seems to have changed a bit either that or I'm older than I thought and forgot everything.

Actually snagit didn't turn out to be such a great deal either as it was difficult to crop and re-size everything to make it fit and be consistent with a tri-fold brochure. Looks like I'll have to manually enter everything for now.

Still see a big advantage for something like this though for larger companies.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.