Styling, Comments, and other stuff

Hello.

How can I style the FB LIke button so that the content can wrap around it and the FB frame is on the left?

Also, I keep getting this after liking it:

The page failed to provide a valid list of administrators. It needs to specify the administrators using either a "fb:app_id" meta tag, or using a "fb:admins" meta tag to specify a comma-delimited list of Facebook users.

Lastly, I'd like to incorporate the FB comment section but if you look at a page, it doesn't say: Comment with FB, etc.

My install is:
Wordpress Version: 3.4.1
BuddyPress Version: 1.5.6
MultiSite Status: Allowed / Disabled
Browser Version: Firefox 13.0.1 for Mac
Plugin Version: 2.3.0
Addon Version: 26
Facebook API: Already present!
Theme: BuddyPress Social Child
Server: Apache
cURL: OK
Active Plugins: 26 (Akismet 2.5.6; All in One SEO Pack 1.6.14.5; AntiVirus 1.3.2; AutoChimp 1.15; BuddyPress Profile Privacy 0.2; BuddyPress Pending Activations 0.5.2; Buddypress Sitewide activity widget 1.1.3.3; BuddyPress Sitewide Notice Widget 0.1; BuddyPress 1.5.6; BulletProof Security .47.1; Facebook Inviter 1.1.3; Google Analytics for WordPress 4.2.4; Google XML Sitemaps 3.2.7; Invite Anyone 1.0.14; Mail From 1.0.1; NextGEN Gallery Sidebar Widget 0.4.3; NextGEN Gallery 1.9.3; NextGEN Galleryview 1.0.1; podPress 8.8.10.13; Fast Secure Contact Form 3.1.5.4; Subscribe To Comments 2.1.2; Ultimate Branding 1.0.3; WP-FB-AutoConnect 2.3.0; WP-PageNavi 2.82; Ultimate Facebook 2.2.2; WPMU DEV Dashboard 3.1.2; )

FYI -- I wanted to post this in the Ultimate FB support group but it does not recognize the install on my website.

• Kimberly

Hello again Giovanni,

For your styling question I'd have to see the page and play around with it in Firebug. I am not sure if it would be easily done but am willing to help you try.

As for your error, it looks as if it is pointing to something on your fb application, not the UF plugin.

Do you have Facebook Comments enabled?

If you are having trouble seeing portions of the plugin I would suggest a clean install from your FTP.

You might also be having a conflict issue with WP-FB-AutoConnect 2.3.0. Calling the API twice is known to cause issues. Ultimate Facebook allows signing in with Facebook so you wouldn't need another plugin for that.

Best,

Kimberly

Best,

Kimberly

• Kimberly

Hi!

Just checking in :slight_smile:

I'm guessing that because we haven't heard back from you that you've got your issue worked out or that we have reached the end of our convo here. If you are still having problems or need any other answers on this particular topic please feel free to come back to this thread at anytime. Just be sure to mark it Not Resolved so we don't miss it!

This ticket is only being Resolved due to lack of activity. It is by no means an action to avoid, brush off or minimize your issue. We are ready and here if you want to re-open at any time and I apologize in advance for any lack of communication if this ticket is being closed in error.

Thanks for using the WPMU Community!

Best,
    Kimberly

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.