Styling Custom WordPress Menu and Buddypress Navigation Part II

Hi Tammie,

I saw that our previous thread for this has been closed, but I had a few questions/issues that have come up since yesterday.

1. I'm wondering how to customize the Buddypress Navigation (Activity, Members, Groups, etc.). How do you change the color of THOSE tabs? Or at least the display names (e.g. "members" to "people":wink: And… how would I add additional, custom fields to that Buddypress Navigation area.

2. Instead of customizing that menu, I thought about creating another custom WordPress menu. I've been able to add an additional instance of the WordPress custom menu bar, but it's exactly the same as the other one that I already have. How would I make it an additional menu that I can customize?

3. How can I move the search bar out of the breadcrumb navigation and into another part of the navigation area?

4. How can I add social media icons (like the ones attached) into the navigation area? I have the code and the style elements, but I'm not sure where to put them.

5. How can I remove the information bar, the featured tabs, and/or the breadcrumbs navigation bar?

I know that I'm full of questions, but I really appreciate your help.

Thanks!