Styling issues with marketpress

I have some styling issues and questions. I've looked up similar posts, but not of it have worked.
1) On the product page, the thumbnail picture is supposed to be 150 x 150, but it's making the image small and scaling it up and the picture is coming out blurry. I've already tried what this thread said https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/single-product-page-with-cropped-image and it didn't work.
2) My product variant is showing the default picture, and not updating when I select a different variant.
3) Can I move and/or style the The category and Order by dropdown menus?
4) On the store main page, I have a grid listing of my products, can I alter the product image heights and/or get more than four products in a row?

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Morounfulu,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your questions!

1) On the product page, the thumbnail picture is supposed to be 150 x 150, but it's making the image small and scaling it up and the picture is coming out blurry. I've already tried what this thread said https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/single-product-page-with-cropped-image and it didn't work.

I visited the "Test Item" product page on your site and it seems that it's now set to be bigger and the original image fits the container (doesn't seem to be blurry). Did you make some changes to that after posting the question or am I missing anything?

2) My product variant is showing the default picture, and not updating when I select a different variant.

I can't see any products with variants on your site so could you please add such product so I could test this?

3) Can I move and/or style the The category and Order by dropdown menus?

You can use CSS to tweak the look of these drop-down boxes. I assume that you are referring to the "Category" and "Order By" drop-down lists on the "/products" page, is that correct? If you would tell me a bit more about how would you like these drop-down boxes to look, I could help you with creating CSS rules for that.

The order of the categories on the list can't be currently freely changed (e.g. via "drag&drop" in site's backend) but I think that would make a nice feature so you may want to post that idea in a separate thread on our "Features and Feedback" forum so other Members of our community could also vote for it :slight_smile:

4) On the store main page, I have a grid listing of my products, can I alter the product image heights and/or get more than four products in a row?

On a "Store Settings -> Presentation" page in your site's dashboard there's the "Product List/Grid Settings" section. You can increase the number of products in a row there up to four. I think it could be possible to increase that even more with come CSS but that would depend on your theme so if you could please add enough test products to your store I would check that and see if that would be doable.

If CSS wouldn't help in that case, I would then look for a "code way" to increase that.

The product image size on that list/grid view can be changed in the same section using the "Image Size" option. One of available settings there is "Custom" and it would let you set any size of your choice for these images.

Because of the issue with variation images, it would be also great if you could grant me a support access to your site as well. I could take a closer look at it this way. To enable support access please follow this guide:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Best regards,
    Adam

• Dimitris

Hey there Morounfolu,

hope you're doing good and don't mind me chiming in here! :slight_smile:

Considering (1) and (2), could you please grant us with support access to this website via WPMUDEV Dashboard plugin?
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/
    You could then further inspect your settings and assist you.

About (3) and (4), please advise if more assistance is required based on Adam's previous reply.

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.