Styling the Read More link

I am using the Subscribe by Email plugin.
How can I style the Read More link in my blog notification email?

Rupok

Hi Larry Levenson,

Thanks for asking. I'm afraid, for styling the "Read More" link in email, you will need to modify plugin core files and this is not a very good approach because every time you update the plugin, your customization will be gone and you will need to do this customization again.

If you still want to do this, then please login to your server with any FTP application like FileZilla and go to "/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-by-email/inc/mail-templates/" directory and open the "mail-template.php" file. Go to Line: 126

There you will see this line:
    return ' <a href="'. get_permalink( get_the_ID() ) . '">' . __( 'Read more...', INCSUB_SBE_LANG_DOMAIN ) . '</a>';

You will need to add inline CSS code to customize that link. For example:
    return ' <a href="'. get_permalink( get_the_ID() ) . '" style="color: #ff0000; font-size: 20px;">' . __( 'Read more...', INCSUB_SBE_LANG_DOMAIN ) . '</a>';
    In this line, I've added 'style="color: #ff0000; font-size: 20px;' part to change the color and the font-size. You can add your desired custom CSS rules for styling.

Now save the file. I believe, this will help.

Please let us know if you have any confusion or any further query. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok