Styling the Widget and Make Groups A Dropdown

Hi There,

Playing around with eNewsletter widget and to be honest, it isn't that pretty. Is there a way to put everything in one line/row and to make the group selection a dropdown instead of a checklist?

Many thanks,
Kekeli

• Sajid

Hi @Kekeli,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

In sidebar, where we don't have much space its necessary to have each item in its own line. Are you not using it in sidebar ? What is the width of your sidebar ? If you post the link of page where exactly you are using the widget then I can provide the CSS code to make them in one line. Also if you can post screenshot/mockup of how you want it to look like then I can try to provide you exact CSS code.

The groups in checkboxes means that your subscribers can subscribe for multiple groups whether having a select box they can only select one. However its can be a nice feature request and if you want this in the future versions of this plugin then you can post this request in separate thread under "Features and Feedback" section so it can be considered for development. The more +1's it will get the more chances of this request to be considered for development.

Hope that helps! If you still need assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Sajid J

• Nastia

Hello @Kekeli, I hope you are doing well today!

As far as the dropdown goes, people only need to signup for 1 group because the group is tied to the city they live in, therefore no need for multiple groups.

I'm afraid this will require a lot of custom coding and is beyond the scope of support we can provide in these forums.

It’s doable, so if you are not comfortable with PHP then please feel free to post a new job in our Jobs & Pros section on https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/ so that a skilled developer can do that for you.

In the meanwhile, if you wish, we can move this to Features & Feedback forum like @Sajid has suggested in the above post.

If there is anything else you need, please, let us know!

Kind Regards,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.