Ok, so this is the situation:
- Created a multisite install of WordPress (latest version, and DNS wildcard enabled) at italkhockey.com with wpwebhost.com (shared hosting plan)
- Set up several sub-blogs
- Set my blog's IP in the "Server IP Address" in the "Network Setting" section
- Set "The domain used for the administration area should be the" as "original domain"
- Set up rumormethat.com as a parked domain, and pointed it to one of my sub-blogs (i.e. rumormethat.italkhockey.com)
- Set redirection (via the Domain Mapping admin panel) on rumormethat.italkhockey.com to rumormethat.com
And here's the issue:
Accessing rumormethat.com works perfectly; and so does logging into the site's admin area.
However, when accessing rumormethat.italkhockey.com (or any other sub-blog) via the italkhockey.com "Network > Site" page, I get the following error:
"Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage"
Is this supposed to happen? If not, is there a way to fix this?
I have users that belong to, and need to post on, several blogs. So they have to have the ability to navigate to their blogs via the "My Sites" admin panel. Which right now they can't.
Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.