sub directory multisite - can I run a buddy press site in one site on my network?

I have a sub directory multisite - can I run a buddy press site in one site on my network?

• Nithin

Hi Chris Three,

I have a sub directory multisite - can I run a buddy press site in one site on my network?

Not sure whether I understood your question, did you mean a physical subfolder? or the subdirectory option available through multisite. I don't think BuddyPress have any dependent logic to not run in either of given install. The only difference would be that permalinks in a subfolder will have a /blog entry to it.

If you meant a multisite subdirectory settings, you have the option to enable plugins for each subsite. If it's not enabled, you can check the settings in your network admin, under Settings > Network Setting, and enable administration menus for plugin. This will enable plugins menu in your subsite, where you could enable plugins for each subsite.

I hope this helps. Please advise if I'm missing anything, Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.