Sub-Domain redirection

Hi everyone,

I just bought this plugin (domain mapping), and I must say I could really do with some help. Here's the situation:

I have a master domain name, like mymasterdomainename.com which contain my company website. BUT, this address is not used. The one that is used is like seconddomain.com, but it's pointing in an invisible way to the first one.

I have a subdomain on my master one, blogs.mymasterdomain.com, containing the wordpress multisite installation, with sub-directories ( blogs.mymasterdomain.com/blog1 ; blogs.mymasterdomain.com/blog 2 etc.)

I need to create subdomains on the second domain.com (which is already a redirection) which would be blog1.seconddomain.com, but obviously pointing to the good directory of the master domain name...

Please, let me know if this isn't clear, but I must admit that I am a bit lost myself in the way I should proceed. How do I do that ?
As anyone ever experienced something like that ? I'm sorry if somebody has already posted on that topic, I don't even know what to look for !

In any case, thanks a lot, any help is welcomed :slight_smile:

Tony