sub-sites not working

Hello, I moved my site from Arvixe to Inmotionhosting. cPanel account names are all the same, however my subsite http://www.langcenter.cz/german/lekce/ and others - are not working.

I can only see at the bottom of the browser: "transferring data from .... waiting for ..." and it ends as a text site without background. There was Event+ calendar. I dont want to reinstall all again (because of texts, graphics ...) What is the right example of .htaccess for this site ?

Can you check up .htaccess and basic folder structure for me? I dont really know what is going on here. Thanks. Tom

• Milan

Hello Tom

Hope you are well today and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

Could you please tell me how you took backup of your site ? I mean through which plugin or service ? Have you made sure that backup went smoothly without any problem ?

I can see in my browser console that there are lots of errors being triggered when I try to load your site. Take a look at this screenshot.

Most of the errors are 404 file not found errors !! So have you made sure that such directory structure is there on your end ? You can find recommended htaccess rules for respective WordPress installation here,
    https://codex.wordpress.org/htaccess

Please advise further.
    Best Regards,
    Milan

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Tom!

I checked your site again and I can confirm what my colleague Milan had found: there's a lot of files that seem to be missing and this suggests that the site wasn't properly transferred.

This is the reason for Milan's question about how did you transfer the site. Knowing this could help us help you. However, it seems it did not because cPanel's full backup should work here and as I already mentioned it looks like some files were not transferred.

That being said, I'd like to take a closer look at your site to find out whether all the files are in place or not. If they are, I hope to be able to find out why they are not loading and fix this. In case it turned out that aforementioned files are indeed missing I'd let you know and we'll then talk about further steps to be taken.

In order to let me examine the site please send in:

Subject: "Attn: Adam Czajczyk"

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Adam Czajczyk
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - login URL and admin account login credentials (may be a temporary admin account) data
    - Include FTP log-in details (hostname, username & password)
    - Include hosting control panel access details (login address, username & password) - cPanel's usually the control panel used for this, but your provider may use something else; I'll need this for accessing your site's database, preferably via phpMyAdmin
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

Please use our contact form here http://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select "I have a different question" from the drop-down list. 

Please make sure that you did not removed any backup files that you used for transferring the site!

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.