Subdomain is redirected to multisite signup page

Hi Guys
i have a domain findhopetoday.com which is mapped to findhopetoday.missionwebs.org subsite. Now i want to map leaders.findhopetoday.com to findhopetodayleaders.missionwebs.org. I added the cname record in the hosting server but when i open the leaders.findhopetoday.com , it is redirected to the missionwebs.org signup page. Can you please help me to fix this issue.
i have also attached the dns record snapshot.

Regards

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @Jason, hope you're doing well today! :slight_smile:

I'm not sure that you can map a subdomain to a site like this, where the root domain is already mapped to another subdomain.

I'd like to confirm this over on your install, could you please send in the following:

- In the subject field add "Attn: Michael Bissett”
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include WordPress network admin access details
    - Include cPanel log-in details
    - Include the dedicated IP address
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

On the contact form, select "I have a different question", this ensures it comes through and gets assigned to me.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Thanks a bunch! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @Jason, thanks for your patience here! :slight_smile:

After having had a look at what's going on here, we've got an interesting situation on our hands.

When I map that domain to your site, if I try visiting it as a logged out user, I get directed to the main site's signup page.

However, if I'm logged in to the site as a super admin, the domain works just fine for me. :disappointed:

It also seems to work when I I try to visit leaders.findhopetoday.com/wp-admin.

I'm not sure why this is taking place, so I've called in the developer for his feedback on the matter. As our developers are very busy folk (fixing bugs in plugins, and developing new ones), the response may take a bit longer.

Hope your weekend's going well so far! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.