subdomains are not accessible

hi guys,

I got a memebership because im having trouble with the mapping of my subdomains and i thought that your domain mapping plugin could help me out.

Yesterday all my subdomains worked fine for example howzatnew.funruns.ph then i trie the mu-domain mapping plugin and it did a strange mapping or it was my mistake as browsing to the address above i got the domains content instead of the subdomains conent...any how to make a long story short i removed that plugin and sunrise.php files etc and all went back to normal then i found a thread about using WP core and doing the mapping without a plugin and that didn't work and after i deleted what i did there then no subdomains are reachable giving me a :

howzatnew.funruns.ph’s server DNS address could not be found.

so..now im thinking heck i think i need professional help so here i am :slight_smile: so first any idea on why the subdomains are not working anymore at all and what i can do to try and some how get it back and also can your plugin mapp a domain i have on the same hosting account that is being used as a website ? basically i have a live website at howzat.ph but its from 1964 and i would like to in one sweep map that to howzatnew.fununs.ph

cheers and hope to hear from you soon

Andy

• Luís

Hi andy ,

Hope you're doing well today!

Honestly, I never tried to map a domain without a plugin, but based on this article, you need to change the site address of your subsites, could this be the issue?

If you are still having issue after check the above suggestion, can you please send us the FTP and cPanel credentials, so we can give a look?

If yes, please send them privately through our contact form:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Luis Lopes"
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - Login url
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - cPanel credentials (URL/username/password)
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant urls/information

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.