Subdomains' user registration : Activation mail not sent

Hi there,

I have multisite with those plugins installed:

- Multisite Privacy
- Join My Multisite
- WP Approve User
- Custom New User Notifications Fk ("personnal" plugin that add mail notification to subsites' admin when somebody register on his site)

This works well, but activating Sites Pro blocks activation mail on subdomains' user registration.

I tried to deactivate one by one the plugins, and Pro sites seems to be responsible for that.

You can reproduce the issue here: http://frank.bricodimanche.fr

Any idea to fix that please ?

Grant Access active.

Thanks,
Frank

• Bojan Radonic
    • Head of Support

Hey there @Frank, hope you're well today!

I'm not being able to find this plugin in wordpress.org, generally we do not do integration with custom plugins but if you could send us the plugin for some testing I'll be happy to forward it to our developer so we he can take a look.

You can send it by through our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/ using this template:

Subject: "Attn: Bojan"
    -Attach the plugin
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Bojan

• Frank
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hey Bojan,

I disabled "Custom New User Notifications Fk", this plugin just adds another notification to the subsite admin and I don't need it initially.

The issue is still here: Activating Pro Sites blocks activation mail on subdomains' user registration.

Regards,
    Frank

• Bojan Radonic
    • Head of Support

Hey there @Frank,

Thanks for the additional info. I've been testing this on my end and I can confirm the issue.

"Signup on Checkout" does prevent user registration on subsites. I'll report this to our plugin developer so he can check it out and possibly find a solution for this.

Best regards,
    Bojan

• Frank

Hey Bojan, hope you're well today!

I uncommented line 5094 to 5099 in /wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites.php, it seems to fix the issue but i'm not sure if it will affect other process.

Have you heard from your developer about that?

Best regards,
    Frank

• Bojan Radonic
    • Head of Support

Hey again @Frank,

I'm still waiting on the response from our developer on this one. Glad you managed to figure that out but I'm not sure if you should remove that since it can cause other issues in the plugin. Until this is resolved I'd advise maybe not using "Signup on Checkout" rather then removing that code.

There are also some issues with pricing tables which might be delaying this slightly, hopefully this will be fixed as soon as possible.

I'll post here as soon as I have more information, thank you for your patience.

Best regards,
    Bojan

• Frank

Hey Bojan,

I didn't remove any code. Line 5094 to 5099 seems to fix the issue but those were commented. I only uncommented them.

My project is still under test environment, so i can leave this hack until your developer fix definitely the issue :slight_smile:

Thank you for keeping me informed.

Best regards,
    Frank

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.