Submit Buttons don't work..

Hi there. Hopefully this hasn’t been asked and answered, I’ve been searching all day.. For some reason none of the plug-in’s that incorporate a “submit” button work on my new site and I don’t know what to do. I’ve tried a number of options, including the contact widget and they all have the same results. They look perfect, but the buttons to submit do not do anything. I haven’t installed anything that I’m aware of outside the WPMUDEV plugins, although I do currently have a contact form from a third party on there to test and got the same results.

Has anyone seen this before? I’m totally at a loss.

Thank you so much in advance for any assistance / advice you can provide. It’s greatly appreciated.

• drmike
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

I see a “send message” button on that page. Using Firefox 3.6.12 for reference.

What I also see if a link to reCaptcha but no reCaptcha form.

And filling out the form and clicking on the button doesn;t do anything.

Looking at some of the urls involved, I can pull up the plugins subdirectory:

digitalpta.com/wp-content/plugins/contact-form/

Link broken so that it won;t get indexed.

Clicking on the php file in there pulls up a 404 Nothing found message from within wp. Which makes me think that either there’s an issue with the plugin file itself or, as Aaron notes, a js issue.

Can you see what’s in your webserver’s error logs please?

• skishopmatt
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Thank you for following up drmike.

Here is a copy of the error logs, does this help at all?

For reference, this is the original contact widget downloaded from wpmudev. I haven’t done a thing to the script or files other than upload.

I thought the reCaptcha thing was weird as well since the feature was turned off.

Thanks again in advance for your help

Matt

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.