Submit Buttons -- Registration & Profile Form

Hello. I sure could use some freshly baked CSS. Some of the buttons on my registration form are outside of the container. I was wondering if they could all be the same height. Please see attached screenshot. I'm afraid to see the problem buttons, the form needs to be filled out. It will only take less than 2 minutes to do so since the questions options are in dropdown menu form. Thanks in advance for your help. I really appreciate it. You guys are so awesome, I cannot thank you enough.

I've granted access to WPMU. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Regards,
Meg

• James Morris

Hello meg,

I hope you are well today.

I did some digging around and found the offending CSS, but I'm afraid I've not been able to determine where on your site it's defined because you have a number of places where custom CSS is being added.

The CSS in question is:

#wpforms-3690-field_108-container, #wpforms-3690-field_111-container, #wpforms-3690-field_36-container, #wpforms-3690-field_113-container {
        padding-top: 80px;
    }

The padding-top: 80px; is what's causing the problem. Set this to 0 or override it in your custom CSS with the following and all should work for you.

#wpforms-3690-field_108-container, #wpforms-3690-field_111-container, #wpforms-3690-field_36-container, #wpforms-3690-field_113-container {
        padding-top: 0 !important;
    }

Let us know if you have any further questions. We'll be happy to help! :slight_smile:

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.