Subscribe by Email

Hello - I was using the Subscribe by Email with a different account and made a few changes that interfered with the RSS feeds my subscribers were getting. I decided to upgrade, but I didn't have my original password - so I created this new account. Luckily I had downloaded the .csv file of my subscribers first because now they seem to be missing - I re-uploaded the old list but only 832 emails were uploaded out of 1891 emails from the original .csv file. So, I'm not sure what happened to over 1000 subscribers. Also, I wanted to use the text I had written to the email subscribers when they sign up including how to unsubscribe- but somehow that got lost too. Is there any way you can go into my old account and rescue my data and restore it now that I have a paid account? I hope so, because I am quite frantic about the whole thing. Thank you, Mary

• Sajid

Hi Mary,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I am sorry to hear you have lost that much of subscribers.

However, I don't think we can login via your old account and retrieve that subscribers. Because all of your data is stored on your own server's databases.

As you said, you have .csv of subscribers so that means you still have email addresses of your subscribers.

The most likely reason of all subscribers not being imported due to the size of the file and your server did not processed the complete file.

So now you can remove the subscribers that you have imported from .csv file and try to upload it again. The best is divide the file in chunks and do a separate import.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.