Subscribe By Email Bulk Queue Delete

We have 17,000 emails queued to go out and would like to know if there is a way to bulk delete all emails. I know we can go into the queue, hit the checkbox and choose Delete under Bulk Action but this still will take a long time and lots of work. Any other way to do this?

• Rupok

Hi Mike Babcock,

So sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for asking. By default, the "Emails in Queue" tab shows 20 emails. So it will take a lifetime to delete 17000 emails. But you can show highest 999 emails in one page by clicking the "Screen Options" link on top-right corner of your screen and changing the value in "Queue items per page" option. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

In this way, deleting 17000 emails will take just 18 attempts.

I believe, this will help. Please let us know if you have any confusion or any further query. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok

Hi Mike Babcock,

So sorry for the inconvenience. In this case, you will need to edit plugin core file to show more emails in one page.

For doing this, please login to your server with any FTP application like Filezilla and go to "/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-by-email/admin/pages/" folder. There you will get the "admin-sent-emails-page.php" file.

Open that file and on line: 37 , please change the value from 20 to your desired number.

Now save the file. Your "Emails in queue" will now show the number of emails you just set there.

I believe, this will help. Please let us know if this also doesn't work. We will be glad to assist further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.