Subscribe by Email Conflict with Pull Out Widget

It appears that we have an odd behavior with Subscribe by Email with Pull Out Widget (premium via CodeCanyon) activated... The Subscribe widget requires a login first before action is allowed. If we deactivate the Pull Out Widget (which we would really like to continue using), normal function returns.

We have provided Support Access.

Thanks in advance for your help.

• pengie5696

It works fine right now because we deactivated the conflicting Pullout Widgets plugin.

But if the Pullout Widgets plugin is active, then an attempt to Subscribe by Email fails unless the individual attempting to subscribe is also logged in as WordPress user (subscriber role or more).

We have information we would like to keep on the site in the Pullout widget. So, if you activate that and try again to subscribe to email from the front end of the site while NOT logged it - you'll experience the problem... This was reported to me by one of my colleagues.

• Nastia

Hello @pengie5696, I hope you are well today!

I did testing on your site while the Pull Out Widget plugin was enabled, although I would like to test it again if you don't mind.
    The Pull Out Widget is premium plugin, would you please sent the plugin to us so I can test it fully on my end.
    Please email us directly to contact@wpmudev.org

Subject: “Attn: Anastasia”
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls
    - include the Pull Out Widget plugin

Please place my name in the subject line “Attn: Anastasia” to ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Will be waiting for your email.

Kind Regards,
    Nastia

• Nastia

Hello @pengie5696, I hope you are well today!

Please accept my sincere apologies for late reply.

I have tested the Pull Out Widgets plugin along with Subscribe by Email plugin on my test site and on your site. Both plugins are working together with no issue as you can see in the attached screenshots below. I have added a new subscriber successfully on both sites using Pull Out Widgets while I was logged in and logged out.

Would you please check again?

Please advise,

Kind Regards,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.