[Subscribe by email] Email template

Hi,
it's possible to add images like site's logo and images post into the email template?
Thank you in advance
Best regards

Kimberly

imagenow,

Hi and Thanks for using WPMUdev fourms!

Currently there is no way to add any new variables without messing with the plugin code.
    And even then there is no guarantee that you will actually display anything due to email clients.

I did a bit of test coding to see if I could make it work but it seems that since Thumbnails are not a native portion of the post process and a function of the theme that you would need to define the $get _image function somewhere in wp files then include it in the plugin.

I believe it was not included in the regular variables as it's not something that would work for all sites and email clients.

Best,

Kimberly

aecnu

Greetings imagenow,

It appears this particular topic is now resolved/closed, if you need any further assistance please let us know.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe