Subscribe by email, newsletters forms, subscriber and list management

I'm a new user. I'm developing a subscription system for my website that's under development.
I want to:
1. have a subscription widget in the blog sidebar that allows someone to sign up to be notified automatically whenever there's a new blog post. I assume "Subscribe by email" can do this.
2. have newsletter signups on other pages as well. (suggest an app?)
3. develop a way to organize/manage these incoming list so I can build my customer base.(suggest an app)
I'm trying to decide whether to keep in all within WP or to use a plugin to sync with a third party app like MailChimp. (any opinion?)

I appreciate your help.

Stewart

• Nastia

Hello Stewart!

I hope you are doing well today!

1. have a subscription widget in the blog sidebar that allows someone to sign up to be notified automatically whenever there's a new blog post. I assume "Subscribe by email" can do this.
    2. have newsletter signups on other pages as well. (suggest an app?)

You can achieve both with the Subscribe By Email plugin. You can use widget to place subscribe form anywhere on your website

Once you have new post added to your site, the plugin sends an email to your subscribers. Plus, you can style your own templates inside the WordPress settings and manage your subscribers. You will see each subscriber’s email address, the date they subscribed, whether or not they have clicked the link in their confirmation email, as well as the type of subscription.

3. develop a way to organize/manage these incoming list so I can build my customer base.(suggest an app)

You can try MailChimp Integration plugin. The plugin also has it's own subscribe form widget. The plugin also automatically subscribes new users to your email list. The only difference that with the plugin you will have to create mailing templates on the MailChimp website.

Let us know if you require any further information!

Kind Regards,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.