Subscribe by Email not sending out any emails

Hi, I'm not getting any emails sent out from this plugin to confirm subscription. When I manually confirmed one email address, it didn't get the email this morning although the plugin says it sent one out.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Andi Schwartz,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

What about other e-mails such as e.g. mail notification to users from other plugins and standard registration/lost password e-mails, are they delivered properly?

Did you also make sure that messages from Subscribe by Email don't end-up in a spam folder of recipient's inbox?

I'm asking about this because these are very common issues so they are worth double-checking.

Another common reason for such problem is a PHP "mail()" function being disabled entirely or limited in some ways by host. In such cases, switching WordPress to use SMTP instead of default "mail()" function to send mails usually solves the issue.

This can be done with a little help of a plugin like this:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-wp-smtp/

Would you give it a try?

If that doesn't help either, I'll need to take a closer look so please enable support access to the site for me. To do this, please go to the "WPMU DEV -> Support" page in your site's wp-admin area and click on "Grant support access" button there and let me know here when it's active.

Kind regards,
    Adam