Subscribe by email plugin didn't complete the send
I queued up a send for a immediately after a new post is published and it sent 10% and now it's stalled. It shows the other 90% pending but its been 1.5 hours. My VPS is running fine. What's up? Will it send?
We’re thrilled to hear you had a great experience with . Would you like to leave a comment about your experience?
Thanks for voting on your experience with , we’d love to get some feedback please.
Ohh no! We’re really sorry to hear you didn’t have a pleasant experience with , we’re always looking at how we can improve and would appreciate you provide some further feedback here please.
it's great that you had a positive one. Based on your experience in this ticket would you please be kind enough to rate us externally on: