Subscribe by Email sends about 50-60 emails with daily digest

I have daily digest setup to send only posts from a certain category. It works fine, but it sends out about 50-60 emails to each user, everytime the schedule comes up.

I notice that of those 50-60 emails in each blast, sometimes the emails contain the full list of the previous 24 hours, while other times they are partial.

Any ideas how to fix this ?

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Klark, hope you're doing well today! :slight_smile:

Hmm, that's definitely an odd issue. I'd like to have a closer look, and see what's going on here.

Can you please send in:

- In the subject field add "Attn: Michael Bissett”
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include admin/network access
    - Include FTP
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

On the contact form, select "I have a different question", this ensures it comes through and gets assigned to me.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Regards,
    Michael

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Klark,

Could you try updating your version of Subscribe by Email, as well as disabling all of the other plugins on your site? The "WP Missed Schedule" plugin particularly has my attention, since it does affect WordPress's cron system, but it's good to be thorough in cases like these.

On your settings, 1000 emails every 20 minutes sounds like quite a lot to be sending out all at once. I'd also recommend trying to set that to a lower number (like 50), to see if that makes a difference.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance here please. :slight_smile:

Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.