Subscribe by email stopped sending mails

This plugin stopped sending suddenly without any reason. It sending correctly yesterday morning but stopped sending afternoon.

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi mannuforall

I hope you had a wonderful day.

You said "This plugin stopped sending suddenly". So can you please check and confirm if all other emails are going out from your server normally?

If other emails are also not going, can you please check if the mailing process of your server stopped? If you have a dedicated server, can you try restarting and check if it solves your issue?

A better solution will be using SMTP service for mailing. You can use "WP Mail SMTP" plugin for sending mail through SMTP. This plugin has 400000+ active installs so you can trust this one.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi mannuforall

Please note this thread is public and it won't be wise to share the password here. Rather you can email us the access credentials through our secure contact form. So can you please send me message with access credentials through our secure contact form here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Subject: "Attn: Rupok"
    - Username
    - Password
    - Site URL
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant URLs

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi mannuforall

Just got your mail with necessary credentials and logged in with Support Access. I sent a test email to my email address and it came perfectly. So mail system is working fine for this plugin.

Then I checked the list of your subscribers and you have huge number of subscribers (I'm not writing the actual number because it's a public thread). Now in your configuration page of this plugin, you will see "If you are experiencing problems when sending mails, your server may be limiting the email volume" this message while setting the Mail Batches.

As configuration and every other thing seems to be configured properly, I'm assuming your server provider may have a limit on email sending. This might not be the exact reason, but it's one of the potential reasons. Can you please talk to your server provider about this and let us know what they say about it?

Moreover, can you make a new post and see if it's working now or it's still not sending emails?

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• mannuforall
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

My server has no limited of sending mail. I'm on a cloud plan with unlimited mails.
    And you can see that this plugin sending mails earlier but stopped suddenly.

I noticed that if I hit "save change" in "WP Mail SMTP" plugin settings, it start to send mail next time when I publish post. But then it stopped again.

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi mannuforall

I see. Well, did you try disabling the WP Mail SMTP plugin and send through normal php mail? Does it help?

Can you turn on the debug mode in WordPress? To enable it, open your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

In order to enable the error logging to a file on the server you need to add yet one more similar line:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

In this case the errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/directory.

Depending on whether you want your errors to be only logged or also displayed on the screen you should also have this line there, immediately after the line mentioned above:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

The wp-config.php is located in your WordPress root directory. It’s the same file where the database configuration settings are. You will have to access it by FTP or SFTP in order to edit it.

Past errors here. If file is very long, please paste them to a text file and attach with your reply.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.