Subscribe by Email stopped working.

Subscribe by Email stopped working. When you enter an email address and click "Subscribe" it just spins. It is doing this for all users on the network

• Majid

Hello Kathleen Butler
    I hope you are doing great today :slight_smile:

Can you please make a plugin conflict test ? This means deactivating all the plugins except for Subscribe by Email and checking if the form is working.

If the form is working then it's a plugin conflict between another plugin, You will then have to start enabling the other plugins one by one and check every time if the form is still working. This way you can find the culprit plugin easily.

If this seems beyond you, Just let me know in a reply and make sure you send the following information to me using our secure contact form.

Subject: "Attn: Majid Hamdani"

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Majid Hamdani
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - login URL and admin account login credentials (may be a temporary admin account) data
    - Include FTP log-in details (hostname, username & password)
    - Include hosting control panel access details (login address, username & password)
    -- cPanel's usually the control panel used for this, but your provider may use something else; I'll need this for accessing your site's database, preferably via phpMyAdmin
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site
    Please use our contact form here http://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/.

Select "I have a different question" from the drop-down list.

Best Regards,
    Majid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.