[Subscribe by Email] Subscribe by Email "Do not send this post" checkbox greyed out

"Do not send this post" checkbox greyed out on posts so when making an update to an old post it sends the email out as we can't select the "Do not send this post" option.

• Nithin

Hi Scribblevision,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

Once the post is published, the plugin doesn't allow to change the checkbox option, by default "Do not send this post" checkbox will be greyed out after publish. The plugin will send email notifications only once, and that's during the 1st publish.

I tested in my local server, and the emails are only getting sent once the post is publish initially, updating the posts, and making any changes to the posts, and publishing it isn't sending any new emails.

Was the plugin customized? If not, sounds more like a conflict with another plugin. Since I don't see you mention about performing a plugin conflict test, could you please run a quick plugin/theme conflict test as illustrated in getting support manual (flowchart), and rule out whether any plugin is causing this issue.

FlowChart:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Support-Process-Support-Process.gif

Please let us know how that goes. Have a nice day ahead. :slight_smile:

Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.