Subscribe by Email Upload Logo Not Working

We had an issue recently where the branding/logo completely disappeared on our emails. In troubleshooting, we found that one solution suggested online was to just remove the logo and re-add it. We've removed it, and now the 'upload logo' button is dead. We click it and nothing happens. This started about the time I let my subscription go, even though all indicators online are that the plugin will keep working... I may let the subscription lapse again in the future and don't want this to happen again (loss of branding, plugin issues).

My subscription has been renewed for 2 months (thank you to the support person initially helping me based on a Facebook message). But, the button is still not working.

Please assist.

• Bojan Radonic

Hey there @Liesl, hope you're well today!

I've tested this on my installation with the latest version of the plugin and I was able to add and remove the logo without any issues.

Could you please try to check for possible plugin conflicts, try testing for a conflict by following the flowchart on this page here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Additionally please try switching to one of the default WP themes to see if this is a conflict with the theme that you're using.

Looking forward for your reply :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Bojan

• Liesl

I sent these replies by email then realized they need to be posted here:

Can you confirm that this plugin WILL continue working if my subscription lapses? The documentation online indicates that it will, but we find that our issues began when I no longer had a subscription. I also just found that email was batching, and only started sending again when I have a subscription again/updated the plugin. They happened at about the same time so I can't be sure which was the issue.

On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 1:59 PM, Liesl Lukacs | Co-Founder <liesl@growyourvine.com> wrote:
    FYI, upon renewal of my membership I was able to upgrade the version of Subscribe by Email, and now the logo upload works.

• DavidM

Hi @Liesl,

Sorry that you had that trouble though that really should have nothing to do with the subscription ending. The subscription is just for further updates and support, the plugin works just fine without that and doesn't actually change at all when the subscription ends.

Not sure what might have happened though, that's definitely strange! From your description it sounds like the update fixed that, is that all working for you now?

Thanks Liesl, looking forward to ensuring that's all sorted! :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    David

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.