Subscribe by Email (user suggestion)

Hello WPMU. Great plugin!
A user on our network has a primarily theoretical issue with this plugin. Of course it is a simple fix in the "confirmation-mail-template.php" file, but we are choosing to inform you instead. What do you think? Keep up the awesome work!

~UNC web.unc.edu Team

subscribe by email plugin
Below is the subscription email that is sent by this plugin. I can customize the greeting, but cannot eliminate the blog word in "blog name" and "blog url". Since I am using this as a web site the word blog is confusing. Is there a way of eliminating/changing the blog word
Howdy.
You recently signed up to be notified of new posts on my blog. This means
once you confirm below, you will receive an email when posts are published.
To activate, click confirm below. If you believe this is an error, ignore this message
and nothing more will happen.
Blog Name:
Blog URL: http://fuel.web.unc.edu

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @UNC Web Services,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

I have added this as a feature request and this feature may be added in future version of plugin. I think in the future the plugin filter will be provided so that it can be hooked.

In the meanwhile i want to tell you the solution who don't know how to change it.

Just edit the following "Subscribe by Email" plugin file on line 73 and 74 as below.

Plugin File:
    subscribe-by-email\inc\mail-templates\confirmation-mail-template.php

Before Editing:

printf( __( '<p><strong>Blog Name:</strong> %s</p>
    <p><strong>Blog URL:</strong> <a href="%s">%s</a></p>

After Editing:

printf( __( '<p><strong>Site Name:</strong> %s</p>
    <p><strong>Site URL:</strong> <a href="%s">%s</a></p>

Note: Currently you are making changes in the plugin core files and these changes will be overwritten and lost on updating the plugin and you will have to make these changes gain.

Cheers,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.