Subscribe by taxonomy terms instead of by post type

Hi there,

I was hoping someone could help me. This is kind of a feature request for the subscribe by email plugin.

On the subscriber preferences page, is there any way to expose custom taxonomy terms that users can subscribe to, instead of simply exposing a list of content types, with checkboxes?

I understand that this isn't possible out of the box with this plugin. Could anyone point me in the right direction in how to achieve this kind of functionality?

Any chance of getting this kind of option in a future release?

Thanks in advance.

Richard.

• Bojan Radonic

Hey Richard,

How are you doing today?

I definitely can see how this could be useful and you're right this is not something that is possible out of a box with the current version of the plugin.

I've consulted our developer on this one to see if one of our SLS developers can step in and possibly custom code this but it appears that this would be more complex then it looks like :slight_frown: I'm afraid that custom developing feature like this one is outside of support that we can offer.

I'd be more then happy to pass this as a suggestion to our development team so we might consider it for the future but please note that this doesn't mean that we will implement this into future updates.

If you need to customize this then you can post a job in our job board where you can hire a developer to assist further: http://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/

Best regards,
    Bojan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.