Subscribe per category

Hi! I wonder if this is already a feature or not, but if it's not, definitely consider it for your next upgrade.

Can this manage subscription by email to different feeds per category? If I have a blog with categories "news" and "tutorials" for example, I want to make sure I give my readers the option to subscribe by email to each category separately.

Thanks
David

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings David,

Thank you for this great question and a significant item to bring up.

Hi! I wonder if this is already a feature or not, but if it's not, definitely consider it for your next upgrade.

A feature to what? There is no plugin designated and from memory feeds with category separation are already available through WordPress itself.

Please clarify what you are referring to if I am not on the right track.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Kitch,

It appears that we never received a response from the originator and are we indeed referring to the Subscribe by Email plugin or?

to narrow the subscription down to category/tag only? Now it's blog-wide.

Dev4 gave a great easy to implement solution above. The end users sort themselves by choosing the applicable "category" i.e. sub site.

Let us know how it goes.

Cheers, Joe

• David Riveroll
    • Flash Drive

Hi

Yes, I meant this for the "Subscribe by email" plugin, of course.
    Even when Dev4's solution is a good "hack" I think it's not the best solution for this, because I believe that creating a network just for this purpose is not the good way to go, and this implies that all the plugins would be responding to this situation (network vs. single install), so I'd still ask for this feature, I'm sure is not that difficult

Best,
    David

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.