subscribers who are sitting in draft billing

I launched a new paid program on Monday Jan 18th. I went to billing - draft and saw a number of people in there. What does this mean? I never received a payment from them and they are not signed up for the program. Where did the go?

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @Brian,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

It means they are leaving before making the transaction on payment gateway if you are not getting the payments actually. What is the status of each transaction under "Status" column. Also what payment gateway you are using for payments ? Did you configured it properly ?

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Sajid J

• Brian
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

So they go to the gateway (Paypal) or they leave when they are on the Join Membership? The status is draft. It is a concern for me because out of all the people I sent it to, only one person subscribed!
    I believe it is configured properly. I have tested it many times and so has support.

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Brian,

The draft means that they registered and never completed payment. It will create the draft soon as they register and land on the page in my screenshot.

If they never complete checkout after that point then it will just remain a draft.

If you have any further questions on that just let us know :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.