Subscription added but not viewable

This is actually not for Membership Lite as I have installed Membership 3101 since my last post and ran the wizard and have been running through the set up (so not sure why it's not appearing as an installed plugin). However re: Making A Subscription Plan. I have followed the instructions on page 58 here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Membership-Docs-3101.pdf

Have added a new subscription plan for Level One (I thought I'd done so using the set up wizard but none are appearing)... but when I click 'Add' it returns to the Subscription Plan page and in a yellow box says 'Subscription Added' in a yellow box but is not viewable i.e. is just not appearing. I've added three levels and Levels Access all fine, but subscription plans just aren't working Please advise?

Many thanks
Cheryl

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello again :slight_smile:

You just need to do the below

Membership >> Options >> Advanced >> Repair Membership tables and it should be fine.

Please let me know if that helped.

PS : I still see that you have got the lite version installed. Could you please verify once that you have got the full version installed.

Cheers
    PC

• wibble
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Thank you for this - it resolved the issue.

PS It's still showing me as having Membership Lite despite the fact that I have successfully downloaded and installed (and am using) Membership Premium, and have set up 3 levels/subscription plans, etc. So not sure why it's still only showing Membership Lite?

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

I am glad that my suggestion was helpful :slight_smile:

PS It's still showing me as having Membership Lite despite the fact that I have successfully downloaded and installed (and am using) Membership Premium, and have set up 3 levels/subscription plans, etc. So not sure why it's still only showing Membership Lite?

That was just showing Lite as while submitting the thread you selected the product as Membership Lite and not Membership.

I have corrected that and now it says "Membership" :slight_smile:

Cheers
    PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.