Subscription buttons on seperate pages

Is there a way, perhaps with shortcode, to add different subscription buttons on different pages?
I want people to signup for different plans but want to have separate buttons on separate pages where the plan is further explained, instead of one page where all the plans are listed with the [subscriptionform]
shortcode.

• Jonathan
    • The Incredible Code Injector

@Jeffrey,

This is currently not possible, but believe me this is my most wanted feature. And as I understand it - it will be available with the 2.1 release. Not only will this be possible it will open the doorway to concurrent subscriptions. User can then purchase multiple subscriptions.

If you can't wait. It requires a little bit of coding to do it yourself. So if you are that way inclined you won't have much trouble. Or you will have to hire a dev to write it up for you. Or wait for the 2.1 release.

• Jonathan
    • The Incredible Code Injector

@Chris,

Sorry for late reply, been away...

I have a temp custom code (very easy to do yourself) look at the [subscriptionform] shortcode and then the gateway buttons code. And you can create a custom buy now button pretty easily.

The only issue is the pulling in the user id (meaning the user has to be logged in in order to purchase) not ideal, but depending on how membership plugin handles this, I may / may not write up my own gateway that creates a user account (if user doesn't have one) or adds purchase to users existing account.

Of course, it would be better to wait for this functionality to be included in core, so I am waiting to see which direction next release goes... before deciding what I am going to do - lol

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.