Subscription - Completed with payment Message is not sent

My Automated Email Responses on membership 2 seem to have stopped. I have set the Subscription - Completed with payment Message and also enabled the option to "send copy to administrator". I have tested with demo subscription.
Both the test user and the admin account have now received the cancellation email, and a payment receipt email, but hasn't received the 'completed with payment' email
Also other emails are working like the contact form emails.

• Tom
    • New Recruit

Hi There

We have recently upgraded our plugins, but the issue still seems to occur.

It's not consistent, the "completed with payment" email is sometimes sent, but it's very sporadic and often will not be sent at all.

It would be great if you could take a look.

Many thanks

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there Tom,

appreciate the update on this. :slight_smile:

Can you double check in your payment gateway that payments went through for those members that didn't receive their emails?

Can you also check that the IPN callbacks didn't return any error?

Also, are you able to identify a pattern about these emails? Please advise!

There's also a define that can help us get some logs over emails. Please access your server through (S)FTP, edit the wp-config.php file and insert the following lines just above the /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */ comment
    define( 'MS_LOG_EMAILS', true );
    A new navigation link will be displayed here in Membership 2 -> Help admin page to review the email history.

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• Tom
    • New Recruit

Hi Dimitris

Thanks for getting back to me.

There doesn't seem to be an obvious pattern for those who receive the emails and those who don't.

As an example - this member User ID 3556 - payment went through successfully, but as far as we can tell (because we're supposed to receive all the welcome emails as well as the members) hasn't been sent. Same goes for User ID 3555

I've checked the IPN calls and they seem to working correctly.

Many thanks

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.